Comment on page
The information in this knowledge base is intended for public reference only. X55 operators, please refer to the X55 operation manual for the latest information.
The multi-role utility drone with up to 3-hour flight times and interchangeable power modules. With the X55, you get the best of both worlds - heavy payloads with the Battery Module and extraordinary flight times with the Hybrid Module.
- Modular power sources
- 55 lbs Maximum take-off weight (MTOW)
- Long-range transmission system up to 20km (12 miles)
- Weatherproof design
- Communication bay for ease of integrating communication electronics
- Accessory Power - allows you to power your payload directly from the aircraft
- Auxiliary Communication Port- integrate directly with gimbals and other accessories
- Top-Bottom payload mounting
- Integrated live video feed (optional accessory)
- Real-Time Kinematic capable (optional accessory)
- Rangefinder for altitude tracking (optional accessory)
- Battery Module
This manual and the safety labels attached to this equipment utilize signal words that signify safety hazards with different levels of severity. Below are the words used and the definitions for these words:
Warnings indicate a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in personal injury or equipment damage
Cautions indicate a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury or damage equipment
Notes are used to address useful practices, recommendations, and tips.